From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 9:24 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] digital books by operating system

hello,
  I want to load digital audio books to a digital cartrige, and use windows
7 at home, and windows xp at work. I'd like to get how to load my folder of
digital audio books to a digital cartrige from someone who uses one, or both
of these systems. thank you, tom For answers to frequently asked questions
about this list visit: