Hi listers
Last week ,I changed my Internet provider
and may have been  successful  getting  gmail into  outlook express.  But now I
receive 2 copies of everything.Since I want gmail to be the  primary account. I
think
I   set it up in outlook express and have forwarded from gmail account.Putting
gmail account in outlook express from outlook express took me a good part
of last Saturday.   I  am not sure which  one works.  How do I just get  1
copy of each email?
I'm also sending this to make sure I didn't delete my subscription to this
list;as I changed my Internet provider.

Janet Session
523 Timberlake rd
Upper Darby