From: "Margaret Thomas" <iluvtor...@cox.net>
To: "bc" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 9:03 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Problem Loading a Web Site IE 8

Good Evening,

When I try to go to

www.lowes.com

running both JAWS 12 and 13 with IE 8 on my Windows 7 machine, the site
loads in PC cursor mode instead of virtual cursor mode.  The usual
tricks of F5 and Insert-Tab to refresh the screen aren't working and
left clicking on items isn't working.  Rebooting doesn't help.  There's
something about internet protected mode and maybe off and 125%.

The site loads normally with Window-Eyes 7.5.3 and some of the links
work.  I was running it when the problem started trying to submit a
query to customer service since the specifications link for an appliance
I'm interested in wouldn't work.  I didn't see anything indicating my
submission had gone through and the fields still had the data in them.
I unloaded WE and loaded JAWS 13 and couldn't get the query to go
through or at least the information remained in the fields.  I finally
noticed it said PC cursor.

Links on Google are working with JAWS and it just seems to be the Lowes
site that JAWS is having a problem with at the moment.

The site is not loading properly with Firefox (probably 12.0.1) and JAWS
13.JAWS

I might have accidentally had caps lock turned on when the problem started.

Any helping in getting the site to load properly with JAWS would be
greatly appreciated.

Margaret