From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 8:16 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Creating a folder on the desktop

I suggest you first give a listen to the tutorial I created last week
covering much of what you are asking for about the bard web site. Go to the
audio page and search for the word bard, there are two tutorials up there.
David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.