From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2012 6:23 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] computer networking

They are in my pending directory for posting, honestly they have been there
for a while already. With so much to sift through it is some times difficult
to prioritize

Keep checking tips and tricks under the network heading because that is
where they will land hopefully soon.

David Ferrin
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.

Yes it is possible. If it isn't then don't tell my systems here or they
might revolt.