I finally got the Kitchen Sink  games to install on my new Win 7 laptop by
choosing the Run as administrator from the context menu for each one.  Then I
opened it and chose a game.  But then I don’t know  what I did but the speed of
the voice got so fast that I can’t understand it at all.  Alt F4 would not shut
it down so finally I forced a computer shut down.  But when I tried to go back
to it the voice speed was still super fast and I can’t understand enough to
figure out how to read  directions enough to fix it.
How can I slow it down?
Where can I get written instructions?
And finally how can i get the Sapi voices to have more volume without raising
the volume of the whole computer.  The Jaws voice is set at a good volume but
the other voices are much too soft.
Any help will be appreciated.
Sherrie