This does help  thanks Microsoft could make a lot easyer.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 4:08 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] windows messages driving me nuts

Hello there;
Are you talking about the solve pc issues?

Once you go into the system tray,
And you then enter on the solve
Pc issues,
You should see,
Open action center,
Troubleshoot a problem,
Open windows update,
Try entering on, open action center.
You may need to rout jaws to pc, and read down the page, Perhaps there's a
driver update available, Hope this helps.