  From: Jay Phinnemore
  To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:48 PM
  Subject: [Blind-Computing] Screen Savers

  Hi, does anyone use a screen saver on their system. I know at one time it
  wasn't recommended with earlier versions of Jaws. My computer is about 10
  years old and I have XP pro with Jaws 13.X and wonder if it is needed  or
  are there any reasons that I should or shouldn't use one. I have never had
  one on here before.

  Jay