To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] How to fix broken USB plug on external hard drive

Hi
    Today I tried to plug in my USB 500 GB external hard drive. I noticed
it didn't come up as a drive under the list of drives under windows 7. So, I started trouble shooting it. I notice that the USB Minnie jack on the drive was a little loose. As I was examining it I heard a snap and it became very
loose. Apparently this is the problem with why the drive is not working. I
check the cable against another device and it is good. My question is how do
I get this jack fixed? I have a lot of personal data that I need to access
on this drive. Any ideas are appreciated.
    Thank you.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!