Hi Anna,

Below are 2 ways to disable error reporting in IE but first, as Lauren
suggested, please post the error message. you're getting to let the list
have a look at it.

1. Open the control panel.
2. Arrow down to Administrative Tools & press enter.
3. Press the letter S, for Services, press enter, & tab 1 time to get into
the list of services.
4. Press the letter E, for error reporting, & press enter.
5. Tab to Start-Up Type, arrow down to disable, tab 1 time to Stop, & press
the spacebar.
6. Tab to apply, press the spacebar, tab to okay, press the spacebar, & Alt
+ F4 your way out.

Error Reports Disabling It Another Way

One feature of Windows XP that most of us can live without is error
reporting. Every time a program crashes it wants to send a report to
Microsoft. Here's
how to disable this "feature".

Click Start

1. Open Control Panel.

2. Press enter on System.

3. Right arrow or control + tab to  the Advanced tab.

4. Tab to the error reporting button at the bottom of the window & press the
spacebar.

5. Arrow down to Disable error reporting.

6. Tab to  OK & press the spacebar.

Now if a program crashes you won't have to wait while an error report is
sent to Microsoft.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.