I signed up for the two week free trial of Carbonite and it expires on
Saturday.  But I can’t seem to navigate to individual folders to see what is
actually backed up.
I am using jaws 11, Win 7 and IE 8.
I can go to the Carbonite backup folder under the “Computer” listings.  I can
open the folders.  But the state column reads usually”up to date but some files
or folders not included”
I don’t know how to tell what is included
It only backed up 5 gb  on my hard drive and I have way more than that.
Is Carbonite supported by Jaws 13 better than this?
When I go to the Carbonite site and sign in I can’t get it to find individual
files.  It will go to a list of folders on the C drive and whether I click to
check them or not that is as far as I get.

If the problem is solved by Jaws 13 I might consider upgrading now but so far
there hasn’t been enough new features to make the upgrade worth the $$.  But I
guess I will eventually have to and pay for all the upgrades anyway.
So the question is, I guess, does Carbonite work well with Jaws 13?
I do use Dropbox successfully but I was thinking it would be good to have
everything backed up online.
Are there any other online backup programs  that work well with Jaws?
Thanks in advance.
Sherrie Gosling