Hi
     I had an interesting problem that appears to be resolved now. I have a
magic jack unit that one plugs in to the computer and you plug a phone in to
it to make phone calls. Suddenly it stopped working. I had been out of town
for a few weeks which was long enough to let the battery on the laptop drain
down.
     While trying to trouble shoot the problem on the magic jack, I found
that the computers date had been reset all the way back to 2006. When I
corrected this issue, Norton's decided my subscription was 2000 days
overdue. Thus, I needed new anti-virus. I removed Norton's and installed
Microsoft security essentials.  After all this, I did a manual start of the
magic jack unit. Wow, it is working as well as it ever did.
     I just wanted to remind folks that if you have strange computer issues
that don't seem to be resolvable through the normal ways, try checking the
date and time settings.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!