Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:15 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] More about the Special Cassette Player

What's the name of it?
John Carvalho

-----Original Message----- From: Sharon Hooley
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 8:23 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com

The device looks very much like an old-fashioned small recorder but
with some features that look different.  I discovered that there's a
button or switch that will make it play the other side of a tape
without having to turn it over.  As I mentioned, it gets it's power via
a USB Port.  It came with software, the Cassette to CD Wizard that
guides you through the process.  I can access some of their options
with Jaws 12, but I don't see the record button, unfortunately.
Interestingly enough, the seller sends Audacity on a CD.  Maybe that's
what the Wizard uses?