HERE'S THE PROBLEM. CAN'T UNZIP files and  FOLDERS,using the pre-installed
WINDOWS Vista COMPRESSED (ZIPPED) FOLDER BUT CAN, ZIP THEM USING THE PROGRAM.
received a folder with the extension .rar and couldn't extract using that
program, so downloaded and installed  7-zip, but didn't want to keep the
program,  permanently so  uninstalled it after extracting the folder,  and this
is when I started having the problem. would prefer the pre-installed version.
Now using 7-zip, WHAT should I DO to resume using the original pre-installed
program?
Not very tech savvy. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.