Good day,
I'm looking for some help please!  This is the free version, not WordPress.org
which I believe makes a difference.  Still I've read in the past that it is
Jaws friendly so there's got to be something I'm not doing since so far its a
Jaws bad dream.  I'd like to post on my blog, I've got the basic blog set up
but posting on it is a massive headache!  I'm running Jaws 11.  If anyone has
suggestions or knows of scripts (or anything else) that could help make
navegating the edit boxes simpler I'd be very greatful.

Thanks,
Joy