From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lauren Simmons
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 9:10 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Window's 7 Sounds

HI David,

In Windows7 go to run and type the following: sndvol.
As you tab along, you will come across various sliders: Jaws  or system
sounds etc. simply press left and right arrow keys as well as page up and
page down, and you will find yourself raising or lowering sounds.
Once you have made your modifications simply press Alt+F4 as there is no Ok
button.

LS