From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tom Vos
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:57 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] I am having a problem receiving messages in
the correct email address

Rosario
I'm having the same problem, so I don't have a solution, but an observation.
I am using several email addresses, and sometimes an email addressed to the
first profile will show up in the second or third profile.
When I check the header information, those misguided emails have been sent
to the correct address.
You can check this by replying or forwarding the message and checking the
header information.
I think it is some confusion on our own computers that is putting messages
in the wrong email account.
Here is what I discovered so far.
If I check profile 1, then profile 2 and then profile 3, in that order, I
rarely have a problem.
Tom