From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of George Marshall
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2012 10:15 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] A query about accessing theaddress bookin
Microsoft Outlook on behalf of a friend please

Hi David:
The ctrl+shift+C does work in Outlook 2003, but the shift+tab to the "from:"
field then the application key to add a person from whom you are receiving a
email to your address book does not. If you find a way to add persons from
which you are receiving a email to your address book in "outlook 2003"
please let me know.
Thanks,

George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com