RThanks so much.  Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:06 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] converting wav files into mp3 files

Hi Mike,

Click on the link below to download the Switch sound file converter.  This
is a free program.  Below that is a Dropbox download link for a tutorial on
the Switch converter.

http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/Audio/switchsetup.zip

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2471715/Switch%20Tutorial.zip

Hope this gets it done for you.  Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from our, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!