The Itunes store where you can preview,purchase music etc

-----Original Message----- From: Jacob Kruger Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 10:53 To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Jaws 14?
Not sure what you mean, but, what is the store..?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Smith" <g.smith...@rogers.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2012 4:51 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Jaws 14?

I am no great user of the store but I find I lose volume control and am unable to get out of the store.

Under insert g on the store help it says that the store can be entered from anywhere using control shift h all this does for me is open some helper script menu , like wise with jaws 13.

I am using latest everything on windows 7, 64 bit.

Regards

Graham