Netflix seems to have lot qite a bit of accessibility lately both on the PC and on the IPhone. I am very disappointed with Netflix and Crackle for the changes they have nmade as of late.

-----Original Message----- From: mark
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 9:51 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Is nedflix fixed to work with Jaws now?

Hi
    I am using the beta version of JAWS, and I listen to net flix. The one
thing about net flix is that the player itself is inaccessible. However, if
you want to listen to an entire TV show for instance, it is easy to find the
program on their site, and press enter on the link that says play. Then just
kick back, and enjoy. Smile.

God bless,
Mark

God Loves you!