Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:20 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows Mail,Setting It As The Default Email Client

Hi Kimsan,

I got it fixed.  I had to do a tweak to the registry but, with great
hesitancy.  Well, I backed the registry before I tweaked it & the tweak
worked.  I now have WinMail in my list view & was able to make it the
default email program.  Thank you very much for your input.  Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my ILazyBoy.

----- Original Message ----- From: MWB