Please tell me where you find this chevron on the w7 screen.    Angelo

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Robbins
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 7:46 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Restoring the Chevron Notification on the Tab

I have been able to get at some updates somehow through that button
that I have not been able to get to other ways. I remember a time my
Win 7 machine kept telling me at every boot up "update ready to
install, click here to install" No matter what I did I could not find
out what this update was or how to get to it.. I either hit the space
bar or enter on the chevron button and then tabbed or arrowed around
but it took me to an adobe update that was ready to install.

Al