From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of NCBootman
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:46 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Removing a Program from Startup

I have three programs that I know of that are starting automatically when I
boot my Windows 7 machine. Where do I go to stop them from doing this since
I seldom use either of them and my computer has become slow? I looked in
Startup to find them but deleting apparently deletes only the shortcut! How
can I see what is starting automatically as well?