hi friends. i am a silent reader of this list since long. very good experience
of mine on the list. sir i wana learn that on the site directory page there are
some scripts file named pdf to text, and in this file it is claim that the
flaged or protected pdf files can be extracted. sir, i have some files like
camberidge english phonetics and phonology. when i open this i get a mesage
that
allert: protection failure.

and jaws is unable to read. i have jaws 13 windows xp sps 2, and del core 2 do
cpu, adobe reader 10. i want to add these scripts but dont know how? can any
one tell me this? please tell me step by step as i am a beginner user. thanks
friends!