From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: "Blind Computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 1:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] .NetFramework 3.5 Update Problem

Hi All,

  I am having a problem getting a .Net Framework update to install & don't
have a clue as to why it won't install.

I currently have the following installed;

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1                              Size 28.04MB

Below is what won't install through Windows Updates;

Some updates could not be installed
The following updates were not installed:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5
Family Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86

This is on An XP Home computer, running IE8, Office 2007, Outlook Express,
Jaws 6, 10, 12, & 13 latest.  All help will be most graciously accepted.
Thank you very much.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1!