Using Jaws 13 and Win 7 with WLM 2011.  Have been receiving certain messages,
mostly from Jaws users list and some from this one that won’t open and won’t
delete.  Is there a way to force a delete?  It is very aggravating to forget
that a particular message is one of the “bad” ones and I should not open them.
When I press enter or delete on the messages it gives me a dialog with “Unknown
error”  and an OK button. Several came in on Oct. 3 and a few more recently
including all the ones about some escape problem.
Thanks for any help getting rid of these duds.
Sherrie