Hi
     I was installing skype on my windows 7 32 bit computer. I am running
JAWS 13 on this computer. Skype could not find the right sound card. So, I
removed the two other USB sound cards from the list of available cards. I
actually uninstalled them. Now my USB VOIP device Magic Jack will not work.
      I unplugged and replug in the magic jack hoping that somehow it would
rebuild the driver. Yet, no sound card setting has appeared. What should I
do next?
    Any ideas are appreciated.

God bless,
Mark