Yes, I did notice that.  However, no one seemed to have a response.
That intrigued me, so I explored a little bit for a possible simple
solution.  Not sure this is what was wrong in your case, but I thought
others might be interested.  Sorry this was too late to even be
attempted on your problem.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>