Thanks. I just checked all that, it kept running on AC power, but battery
only it did nothing, sigh.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Torgerson" <marktorger...@my180.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Laptop Battery vrs AC Power

Hi
     On my one HP laptop, the cable has a tendency to feel like it is
plugged in even when it is not. I always have to double check it.  One way
to see if your charger is plugged in is to pop the battery out while your
computer is plugged in. If your computer stays running, you are definitely
connected to wall power.
     A second issue I have run in to is when something happens to the
charger. I have managed to break the cable on several chargers. It never
hertz to have a second charger just in case.

God bless,
Mark