Open Internet Explorer.  Go to Quick Settings with Insert + v and type
table into the search box.  Now arrow down to "Table show start and
end", and hit Enter.  Press Space until it is unchecked.  Hit Enter to
save the change and close.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>