Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 4:41 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] MS word

Try, control shift 8 to turn your paragraph marker off.

For an office 2007 and 2010 list send an email to:
office2007-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com.

-----Original Message----- From: Carliss
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2012 2:21 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] MS word

Listers,

I don't know if there's a office2007 list. But here is my problem. How do I
stop Jaws13 from saying when I'm reading a worddocument, " paragraph mark"?
I'm using word 2007 and I have know idea how that simble gotthere. I know
it's a simble because my brother was wondering what does that simble mean.
Infact, when I read what I am writing now, Jaws is saying paragraph mark.

Listers, please! Help me to stop whatever this is

By the way, if there's an email list for office2007,please let me know.

Carliss