I use the fre version of Malware Bytes with JAWS 9, and I have little trouble removing detected threats using the JAWS cursor. It can be a little tricky, but with patience, it can be done.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bennett" <tbennett2...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] "Help" A Question Concerning Malware Bytes

I have the paid version of Malware Bytes Pro and I am having problems with it.

If you run a scan and it finds a threat you have to select it to remove it. This selection list is graphical and I cannot do it using JAWS or NVDA. Not even using OCR.

I am disappointed because Malware Bytes worked okay with screen readers until this newest version downloaded.

Tim Bennett
Indianapolis, IN