Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:57:36 -0800
From: "inthaneelf" <
inthane...@roadrunner.com>

To: <
blind-computing@jaws-users.com>

Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] a certain email

if you can't tell her that "you have been infested with an address book
steeling malware" and have them believe you enough to do some real checking
on the matter I would simply start forwarding the mail to them.

as to what you do about it, there are things such as filters that can auto
delete it, you can gather several of them up and pass them to your ISP so
they can pull out the big guns and deal with it, you can get a spam
filtering program for your computer, so on and so forth.

if you use outlook, in the same area that you block an email address, you
can block a domain so no one using that domain can email to you and make it
through

I have instructions here for outlook 2003, and others have the same sort of
thing for newer office outlooks.

HTH,
inthane