At work, we're using Jaws 12, Windows XP Professional and Explorer 7.

Suddenly, the system is creating  multiple windows without being prompted to
do so.  In addition, the Alt F4  key doesn't seem to work so the only way to
delete them is by using the Alt Space menu and typing the letter C.  But as
soon as they're removed, they come back.  At one point, the system had
generated 4 duplicates of the same internet screen.

We work on www.fedex.com  and on the Locations page.

Can anyone offer a possible solution to this issue.  I am not able to use
the system as it is now.

1.        Should I try to download a clean version of Internet Explorer,
delete the original one and re-install?

2.       Why, without warning, is the Alt F4 refusing to close any programs?

3.       Could anything else be causing this problem?

Thanks for any help in advance.  I'm do back at work tomorrow so if I can
fix this thing myself, I won't have to wait for our technical support
people.  I do have access to administrative options if I need them.

John and Linda Justice

With guide dogs Jake and Zachary

PERSONAL E-MAIL:   <mailto:john_just...@verizon.net>
john_just...@verizon.net