Must be one loud woman!

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rose Combs
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 5:57 PM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Dragon Speak and jaws 13?

Last week I was trying to use Siri to text on my iPhone.  Another lady was
on her cell and she was yelling and my phone picked up what she was saying
and put it in the message I was trying to create.  Made me laugh and
obviously I did not send that message.  I thought it was odd that she was
standing six feet away from me and yet the phone picked up every word she
was saying.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com