From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:46 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] IE9,

good morning everyone.

in the past few days, my wife's computer takes forever to load internet
pages.

I have done a system restore,

uninstalled IE9 and did a reinstall,

I tried the microsoft fixit tool still no luck. I even went as far as
resetting the netgear router. I should add, after uninstalling IE9, IE8 was
available, however, yield the same result, very slow to load internet pages.

for example, if I try to load her homepage, google.com

it takes at least 5 minutes.

does anyone have any thoughts regarding this issue?

everything else on her computer works fine.

by the way, all of our computers are on a network, her's is the only one
which can't load the internet without waiting forever.

hopefully someone will have a few suggestions short of doing a reload of
windows.