From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Donnie Parrett
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:43 AM
To: Blind-Computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] IPhone List

Could someone please tell me if there is a good group that I can join to
learn more about my IPhone?

December is Safe Toys and Gift Month.  The South Carolina Commission for the
Blind offer the following tips in when selecting toys for young kids: select
age appropriate toys, avoid toys that have sharp, projectile or protruding
parts and check to make sure all toys meet national safety requirements.