Thanks, Rick.

Becky
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] wireless printer

Hi Becky,
Be aware, that if you have a wireless printer, and the connection drops for
some reason
if you have to act on some message displayed on the printer's display, you
will need sighted help.
I opted for a network printer, that plugs into your router, and therefore is
available to all computers on your home network.
The one I am using at my fiance's house is an
HP OfficeJet 6000, and seems to do a nice job.
HTH,
Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Becky Buckner" <reb...@nc.rr.com>