I have no idea what I might be doing wrong. I took several of my Christmas cds
and ripped them to mp3 format. Then burned them to a data disk to play in both
my dvd player and car cd player. I havedone it in the past. I just burned 4 cds
and non will play in either divice. Any thoughts?
Thanks
---
Please visit my home page, it is motivational, educational, inspirational with
a touch of humor. There is also a very extensive resource list for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com