Hi, everyone,

Recently I downloaded the newest version of web IE to try it out since it’s a
beta version right now. The problem I’m having is that I can’t go to my home
page with this new browser. I’ve gone to options and arrowed down to “set home
page” and hit enter on it. Nothing happens. When I go back into web IE, it goes
back to their home page instead of the one I want. I’ve written to the
developer but got no response. What could I be doing wrong?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie

PS. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.