From: Anna Vimini
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 9:57 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] defrag

I defragged my computer the other day to see if that would help my problem
but it did not it found twentyeight files that it could not defrag but I do
not know what to do with thoes twenty eight files that it could not defrag.
does anyone know what I am suppose to do to the twenty eight files that It
could not defrag?