----- Original Message -----
From: Denny Huff
To: Adaptive technology information and support.
Cc: office2...@gatewayfortheblind.com
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 5:49 AM
Subject: [Office2007] New list for I Devices.

I have created a new listserv for Apple I Devices.  This includes the
IPhone, the IPad and the IPod Touch.

If you subscribe, I would wait a few days before asking your question.
Right now I am the only one subscribed to the list and I sure don't know
much about the devices.  Hopefully after a few days there will be several
proficient users of these devices subscribed to the list that will be able
to answer your question.

To join send an email to:

idevices-j...@gatewayfortheblind.com.

Questions on using any of these devices with VoiceOver will be welcome.
Also feel free to post any apps that you have found useful to the blind and
visually impaired.

Feel free to forward this message to others.

Thanks,

Denny Huff

Gateway For The Blind LLC.

T: (636) 262-1383