From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John Justice
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 8:59 AM
To: BLIND COMPUTING MAILING LIST
Subject: [Blind-Computing] ADVENTURES WITH GOOGLE CHROME

Hi everyone,

I tried using Google Chrome because I accidentally downloaded it along with
an update to my Real Player software.  It seemed okay except that I couldn't
get it to activate any of the buttons on a web page.

I finally had to uninstall it and go back to Explorer 9.

Is there something I missed?

Has anyone else had success with Google Chrome as a browser?

It looks accessible so maybe there's a setting somewhere that has to be
changed.

Any help would be most welcome.

John and Linda Justice

With guide dogs Jake and Zachary