Hi,

I can relate with you. I have the same problem with my XP desktop computer and I cannot get an answer. This problem has been going on for several months and I sometime find that I cannot put the PC cursor on a file name or icon without it jumping somewhere else. This problem occurs no matter which versions of Jaws that I am using which are 12, 13 and 14. Therefore, it is not a Jaws problem.

Like you, the computer sometime works perfectly fine. I had my daughter upgrade the mouse driver, but that did nothing. I don't know if my monitor is causing the problem. The monitor is 13 years old and it is only used rarely by a sighted person. I wish that someone could solve this nuisance of a problem. I have to be especially careful when deleting a file or folder since the cursor can jump to another file or folder and delete the wrong one.

Sorry for not being much help, but I wanted you to know that you are not the only one.

Take care.

Lennie