A strange thing happened today when I opened Outlook 2007.  For some reason
it is downloading all my emails again from the past.  That's a lot of
emails.  I don't understand why that is happening.  I believe I clicked on
yes earlier today to allow Outlook to archive my email folders.  I do this
routinely whenever that prompt pops up so I don't think that caused this
event.

I am using Windows 7 home premium 64 bit with Jaws 13.0.1006.  Any ideas
what could have caused this to happen and how I can cancel the download?
It's downloading about 1gb worth of old emails.
Greg Washington