Often when I go to forward email containing images in WLM 2011 it will say the
pictures in the email could not be found and do I want to send it anyway.
Since I am forwarding to sighted friends and family I say no.  Why aren’t the
pictures being found?  I have gone through all the settings I am aware of and
can’t find where to choose to have images downloaded.
Even though I can’t see them I hate it when people forward email without the
pictures as Jaws keeps reading the words similar to Pictures deleted by sender.
  And it does this for each picture that is not there.
So how can I set WLM 2011 so that the pictures are there and can be forwarded?
Thanks in advance,
Sherrie Gosling