From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Clary
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:50 AM
To: blind-computing-join
Subject: [Blind-Computing] jaws not working in edit fields

 i sent in a statement saying that jaws does repeat what i've typed in
any "edit" box, or page, and received this reply: did you try setting
it to say all and to select charicter ecko and make shure that is
terned on. and also make shure that set charicters is terned on as
well.  what i need to know is how to check what was sent to me. i use
jaws 8, and xp pro