From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 3:40 PM
To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Firefox Add-Ons

I recently installed the portable version of Firefox 18.0 to complement the
regular version of Firefox 3.6 also installed on my XP computer running JAWS
9.  I would like to view the list of add-ons that I have installed for
Firefox 18.0 which include Webvisum, Plain Old Favorites, Navigation Sounds
and a few others.  But when I click on the Add-Ons option on the Firefox
Tools menu, I am taken to a web page labeled Add-Ons Manager that lists a
bunch of add-ons that might be of interest, but no list of the add-ons that
are already installed.  In Firefox 3.6, clicking on the Add-Ons option on
the Tools menu does bring up a list of installed add-ons with corresponding
buttons to disable or uninstall them if desired.  So how do I bring up this
list of installed Add-Ons in Firefox 18.0 instead of loading the Add-Ons
Manager web page?  Or is there some link or option on this web page that
allows you to view a list of all add-ons that have been installed on this
version of Firefox with corresponding buttons to disable or uninstall them?
Or is there some other way to view a list of installed Add-ons?  Thanks.

Gerald