From: Blind-Computing [mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Rick Justice
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:55 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] FYI, Blind-Computing.com

Effective March 01, 2013:

http://www.blind-computing.com

will cease to exist.
I am terminating the site due to changes in my life.
I would like to say, "Thank You", to all who have supported it over the past

6 years.
Dave and I have worked together over the years on both websites,
and much of the content on the site can also be found at:

http://www.jaws-users.com

David Ferrin will have access to that which is different, and it will be up
to him
as to whether or not it will find it's way to his site.
This change will not have any affect on the blind-computing mailing list.

Richard Q  Justice-Website owner
www.blind-computing.com